Friday 13 September 2024

Back to Cape Town to meet Marta and Edwardo 12th and 13th September 2024

 


Late flight to Cape Town, Amy kindly picked me up and I had once again access to my room, fairly possessive of the spare room. So lovely to see Holly, Andrew and Amy again.

Slept well and ready for Friday. I had thought that Amy was going to have her hair done but instead, we spent the time together and visited Brian (Amy's dad) in hospital. He is doing so much better.

That night we ordered from Nori Sushi and ate like kings and queens. Rice free sushi for me, crunches for Terrance, spring rolls for Carolyn. Not sure what Andrew got, and Amy got the chow mien. They never disappoint.

We caught yup on all the news, drank lots of red wine and solved the worlds AI problems or not :))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment